Here at MOPS, we gather and support moms. We believe in the simple but revolutionary idea that remarkable things happen when moms come together, face to face. That’s why we rally women to come together in their own neighborhoods and help each other through this thing called motherhood, one gathering at a time.
Our acronym stands for “Mothers of Preschoolers” because we began in 1973 when a group of moms of young children banded together to share their lives and parenting journeys. If you are expecting or have an infant, toddler or preschooler, try our MOPS group!
MOPS online registration process: Go to mops.com/join and enter code DBGC and follow the prompts.
Our sunday morning Adult Bible Fellowship classes…
Friends (Ladies class) (Pastor Kiewiet’s Office)
Homebuilders (Room 105)
Co-laborer’s (Family Life Center)
Berean (Family Life Center)
College & Career (Room 108)
Our regular weekly sunday school classes from Nursery to 12th grade.
- Nursery (2 years): Nursery
- Toddlers (2-3 years): Toddler Room
- Preschool – Kindergarten: Room 107
- Primary (1st-2nd Grade): Room 103
- Middlers (3rd-4th Grade): Room 102
- Juniors (5th-6th Grade): Room 106
- Junior High (7th & 8th Grade) Room 110
- Senior High (9th – 12th Grade) Teen Room